วัดกลางวรวิหาร

วัดกลางวรวิหาร

ประวัติ วัดกลางวรวิหาร (วัดตะโกทอง) แต่เดิมเป็นวัดที่รู้จักกันในชื่อ “วัดตะโกทอง” เนื่องจากมีการขุดค้นแหวนทองใต้ต้นตะโก ต่อมาเรียกว่า “วัดกลาง” เพราะตั้งอยู่ตรงกลางระหว่างวัดนอกวัดพิชัยสงครามและวัดใน วัดกลางเป็นวัดในระดับสูงสุด ตั้งอยู่ที่ตำบลปากน้ำอำเภอเมืองสมุทรปราการเป็นวัดที่สร้างขึ้นในสมัยอยุธยา

ในรัชกาลที่ศีรษะโกศวัดกลางเป็นวัดที่สร้างขึ้นราว ๆ พ.ศ. 2299 มีหญิงม่าย 3 คน แต่ไม่ใช่นิรนามและผู้ที่มีศรัทธาร่วมกันเพื่อสร้างพระวิหารที่อุทิศให้กับพระอาจารย์ชูผู้ซึ่งประกอบไปด้วยรถม้าสวรรค์ซึ่งลอยเรือไปจอดที่นั่น หญิงหม้ายสามคนนั้นปรึกษาและสรุปว่าสวนนั้นมาจากด้านข้างของคลอง ทั้งสองฝั่งบางกงมีความเหมาะสมเพราะบ้านชั้นในมีวัด (วัดใน) และหมู่บ้านด้านนอกมีวัดโพธิ์ (วัดนอก) อยู่แล้ว

อย่างไรก็ตามในย่านกลางไม่มี วัดกลางวรวิหาร การกุศลเป็นเรื่องยากดังนั้นสวนจากบริเวณนี้ควรจะสามารถสร้างวัดได้ จากสวนนี้ทางด้านตะวันตกมีการพังทลายของคลองไปยังทางแยกปากน้ำคลองในภาคเหนือสังเกตสวนจากเจ้าของอื่น ๆ ภายใต้คลองคลองใหญ่ปากน้ำ มีลำต้นจากอุทยานแห่งนี้ คลองบางกองไหลขึ้นไป แต่แม่น้ำใหญ่ (เจ้าพระยา) ทางด้านทิศเหนือเป็นสถานที่ที่ดีในการสร้างอาราม การก่อสร้างดำเนินไป 4-5 ปี

ในรูปแบบของที่อยู่อาศัยของพระสงฆ์พิธีทำบุญของพระและอาศัยเงินทุนจากประชาชนเพื่อบริจาคมีพิธีทำบุญ มอบให้กับพระพุทธศาสนาโดยมีพระอาจารย์ชูเป็นประธานคณะสงฆ์เป็นอธิการบดีของวัด หลังจากที่วัดเสร็จสมบูรณ์เมื่อพุทธกาลผ่านในปี 2297

วัดกลางวรวิหาร

Wat Klang Worawihan

History of Wat Klang Worawiharn (Wat Tako Thong) Originally known as “Tako Thong Temple” due to the gold ring excavated under the Tako tree. Later called “Wat Klang” because it is located in the middle between Wat Nok, Phichaisongkram and Nai temple. The central temple is the highest level of measurement. Located at Pak Nam Subdistrict, Mueang District, Samut Prakan, this temple was built during the Ayutthaya period.

During the reign of the head of the urn, Wat Klang was built around 1756. There were 3 widows, but not anonymous, and those who shared their faith to build a temple dedicated to Phra Ajahn Chu, who assembled With a heaven’s chariot which floated the boat to park there The three widows consulted and concluded that the garden was from the side of the canal. Both sides of Bang Kong are suitable because the inner house has a temple (Wat Nai) and the outside village already has Wat Pho (Wat Nok).

However, there are no temples in the central area. Charity is difficult. Therefore, gardens from this area should be able to build temples. From this garden on the west side, there is a collapse of the canal to the Pak Nam Khlong junction in the north. Observe the garden from other owners under the Khlong Yai Pak Nam canal. There is a trunk from this park. Bang Kong canal flows up But the big river (Chao Phraya) on the north side is a good place to build a monastery Construction lasts 4-5 years.

In the form of monks’ residences, merit-making ceremonies, and funds from the public for donations, merit-making ceremonies Given to Buddhism, with Phra Ajahn Chu as the president of the clergy as the president of the temple After the temple was completed when the Buddha’s passage was passed in the year 1797.

ขอบคุณรูปภาพจาก : Google

ติดตามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : >>>ได้ที่นี่<<<

Author: admin